Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Keeping It Real

So I have been having a hard time lately making changes to my diet. My boyfriend and I live together and he refuses to change his eating and doesn't encourage me. (I know what your thinking. lol) He cooks for me often and has offered to prepare the foods "healthier" for me. His idea of healthy is not what I feel is best. I still have yet to do my major shopping to stock my fridge of better foods. I plan to do this starting tommorw. I am also considering green smoothies to make breakfast easier. I saw a pin on Pinterest on making smoothies and freezing them. I thought this was awesome because my major problem is food spoiling. I seriously need to cook everything once a week to freeze and seperate to eat through the week. I've found a few post on how to start your grocery shopping. I think it depends on your personality, budget, and whats important to you on how you want to do it. The most important thing is to buy healthier foods regardless of how you buy it. You know what you can and cannot do, but I say as long as it's not processed you are off to a better start. How to shop paleo links Whole 9 Life (The method I plan to use) Balanced Bites If I find more I will add them. Here is a link to starting low carb if you are not ready to go paleo. Livin' LaVida Low Carb

No comments:

Post a Comment