Saturday, January 5, 2013

Decisions Decisions

As you can tell by the title I've made a decision. You may not have known this, but I have 2 blogs and a YouTube channel. The way I originally set everything up I never intended to really do anything major so everything was setup desperate. I've created a new YouTube channel the way I originally intended it to be and with this I've decided to merge the two blogs into one. This will allow me to blog more. I currently post video once a week on my journey and for now will continue to do that. So I have decided to close Livin Afro Paleo and strictly use BeautyAsISeeIt. It is a lifestyle blog which would allow me to still post about my journey. As far as being paleo...I will still eat in a "paleo" way, but not completely. I will create a post on my other blog that will go into more detail. I hope anyone who read my post here at Livin Afro Paleo will follow me over to BeautyAsISeeIt. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment