Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fat Panic!

This isn't about fat in your food. This is about my fat body and me panicking about changing it. My baby brother is getting married. Not only will I of course be going to the wedding, but I've been asked to be a bridesmaid. I happily accepted and for months thought about losing weight and even pictured it in my head. Then they completed their wedding website that has a countdown to the wedding. I panicked. It's real now. This is happening whether I'm fat or not and hopefully I'm not. I can't take a picture that they will look at every year looking fat. I know this isn't about me, but I can't help but think about it. I actually haven't thought about anything else, but what am I going to do to lose something by August 2013!!! That is less than a year away. Yeah so I gotta do something. I know I won't reach my goal and I don't expect to, but I can't be where I'm at now. I just can't. Sad to say, but this event has been a motivator. I am determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment